Let's go through the process how these factors sum up to the cost
Packers and Movers Cost Calculator: Method to plan your budget for Relocation in advance before moving.
If you are planning to relocate somewhere due to any reason and want to Calculate the house shifting charges, we Original Agarwal Packers and Movers are there to help you. It becomes comfortable to plan out the entire procedure of relocating to somewhere, if you already know the estimated cost of packing and moving services as per your requirement. And, we make it easier with our helpful tool called "Packers and Movers Cost Calculator". You just need to fill out some details related to your relocation according to your Move.
Packers and Movers Cost Calculator
Packers and Movers Cost Calculator simplifies the tasks of planning your upcoming relocation and makes them budget-friendly.
Packers and Movers Charges
Moving home? Need to enlist proficient pressing and moving administrations? We are almost certain that you have many inquiries in your psyche in regards to packers and movers charges.
Ordinarily, individuals ask us how much does it cost to employ a trucking organization. And our response is generally something very similar; the expense of packers and movers isn't fixed. For instance, you can see contrasts in the costs of 3 distinct movers and packers.
Ordinarily, you can likewise see cost contrasts in the movers and packers rate chart & cost from various urban areas. For instance, in the event that a trucking organization in Delhi gives 1 BHK neighborhood moving help at Rs. 4,500, a trucking organization in Bangalore can charge you Rs. 4,900.
You may be pondering the rough packers and movers charges with the goal that you can financially plan your move likewise. No problem. No matter what the way that moving charges are not fixed, the estimated packers and movers expenses can be determined.
Presently we examine the packers and movers charges for various sorts and conditions of moves.
What Amount Do Local Packers and Movers Charge?
Moving home inside a city can be far less expensive than moving starting with one city then onto the next by goodness of the decreased travel time in the moving system.
During the time spent on a nearby move, the moving team packs the fundamental things simply because there is not really an opportunity for the products on the way.
Overall terms, nearby moving is less expensive than significant distance moving. However, it isn't accurate 100% of the time. Now and again, intercity moving can be less expensive than nearby moving. The explanation is the all out volume and weight of things you need to move. For instance, a significant distance with a couple of things can be less expensive than moving locally with a 5+ BHK family house.
Local House Shifting ( within City )
The Household goods volume decides the type of truck needed for your shifting.
A truck can range from small Tata Ace to 18 feet DCM. Price can range from Rs 1000 to 3500 and on number of trips.
In the local movements as the transit time is hardly 1 -2 hours the chances of goods getting damaged is very minimal.
Usually, packing is done only for the fragile, electronic items and kitchen crockery is wrapped with papers and will be packed in cardboard boxes.
This kind of packing approximately costs around Rs 1000 to Rs 3500.
*Packing of furniture and other items may cost additional which depends on the quantity of packing material used.
These people are the one who takes possession of your goods. They pack, load, unpack them. Professional Staff usually charges Rs 400-500/person. Normally, below are the manpower required for a house shifting.
|House Type||Men Required||Price|
Additional Services: Optional
Original Agarwal Packers and Movers don't deal with assembling and disassembling of the electronic items. If you need, they can facilitate an electrician on the move day.
|AC assemble and disassemble||LCD mount at new home||Geyser mount at new home|
|Rs 1500-1800||Rs 400-500||Rs 400-500|
Physical Activity Involved: Optional
When the elevator is not available or when the distance between the truck and your house is greater that 50 Meters or when roping is required. An amount of Rs 500 to Rs 1000 will add up.
Shifting Timings: Optional
In the city vehicle mobility is restricted from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon and 4.00 pm. to 9.00 pm. When you need to shift between these timings you need to pay a Chalan of Rs 600.
Most of the shifting staff ask for a tip at the end. Usually Rs 50-100/person.
Local House Shifting - Movers and Packers Rates
After evaluating more than 6000+ local house shifting quotes from different trusted packers and movers, counting customer experiences, household safety and quality of the staff, these are the mean prices for shifting based on house type.
|House hold volume||Transport||Packing||Labor||Approx Total|
|1 BHK (Standard - Big)||Rs 3000||Rs 4500||Rs 3500||Rs 11000|
|2 BHK (Standard - Big)||Rs 3500||Rs 6500||Rs 5000||Rs 15000|
|3 BHK (Standard - Big)||Rs 4000||Rs 7500||Rs 8000||Rs 19500|
Added them as per your needs.
|Additional Services||Physical Activity Involved||Shift Timings||Tips|
|Rs 1500-1800||Rs 500-1000||Rs 600||Rs 500|
Do you still feel something still missing here? You are right!
Did I miss it?
It doesn’t matter in most of the situations.
Let us clear the point. If you are shifting from Banjara Hills to Madhapur it’s merely ~20km. It doesn’t take more than 3 LTR of diesel ( approx Rs 146). Am I clear now? Even your shifting distance is 1 km or 10 km still the logistic cost remains same.
If you are shifting from one floor to the other within the same apartment block then transport cost is reduced.
What Amount Do Intercity/Interstate Packers and Movers Charge?
It's not only the distance that decides the cost, but also the city you transporting to.
To explain it, If you are shifting a 2BHK from Hyderabad to Bangalore a shared truck would cost you around Rs 14k – 20k. If you are shifting the same 2BHK from Hyderabad to Nagpur it would cost you around 15.5k to 21k. Even the distance is same, demand to the outwards destination brings down the cost.
It depends on the vehicle type you prefer to choose – Shared or Dedicated truck.
If you opt for a shared truck, the truck gets shared between 2 to 3 households and the delivery may take little longer time than usual but the prices are definitely reasonable.
If you want your delivery to be fast or don't want to share the truck one should opt for Dedicated truck. It will cost you additional Rs 5000 – 15000 more based on the distance.
Transportation will contribute >50% of the cost.
Needless to say about the road conditions in India. Transit time Damage to goods. so the packing must be done carefully especially the glass, electronic, furniture and crockery items. Both the quantity and quality packing used is lot more than the local shifting.
It may cost from Rs 3000 – 8000 for the standard items. If you have any special and delicate artifacts it can add up to Rs 10000.
It takes up 30% of the cost.
In Long Haul movements unpacking is not done at the destination city. Only a few pan India vendors do unpacking at the destination city.Extra charges are applicable for this.
It can cost around Rs 1000 to 4000.
Packing, loading, unloading and unpacking will contribute approx 20-25% of the cost.
The truck has to cross borders and pass through state highways so the standard toll charges impact your transportation charge. In few states octroi charges are applicable.
Insurance is an optional thing but it is always advisable to take insurance for a non-local movement.
With the kind of track record our country had got in road accidents, we advise you to take insurance at least for your valuable goods if not for complete household.
It will cost you 3% of the declared goods value. Most packers and movers make insurance as mandatory.
If you still didn't find the address in the new location. Agarwal packers and movers will provide storage solution on day wise. Most of them will provide free storage for 15 days. And they charge a nominal price of Rs 100-250/day if you need for additional days.
Other optionals like addition services, tips, service taxes, docket charge would be added as per needs.
Moving service starting with one city to the next? Or on the other hand, crossing the state line? A significant distance move can be a costly undertaking. Nonetheless, there are sure routes through which you can keep the cost sensible.
The cost of recruiting intercity packers and movers is something that can make you reconsider your turn. Is it safe to say that you are significant about your intercity/highway move? In the event that indeed, it's fine. We are almost certain that you have chosen to mindfully move to another city. The main concern you have to you is the amount it costs to move starting with one city then onto the next.
All around, intercity or highway packers and movers charge by the complete weight and volume of things and the distance went on the way. The estimated cost of moving a house starting with one city then onto the next can go from Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 56,000 for 1 to 4 BHK lofts. The cost will fluctuate contingent upon the size and distance of the move. See the cost outline underneath to find out about the packers and movers charges for intercity/highway migration.
|Shifting Type||Up to 400 Km||400 – 800 Km||800 – 1300 Km||1300 – 1900 Km|
|Complete house shifting||Rs 11,000 – 22,000||Rs 12,000 – 25,000||Rs 13,000 – 26,000||Rs 14,000 – 30,000|
|1 BHK house shifting charges||Rs 6,000 – 15,000||Rs 9,000 – 20,000||Rs 10,000 – 22,000||Rs 11,000 – 24,000|
|2 BHK house shifting cost||Rs 8,000 – 18,000||Rs 10,000 – 25,000||Rs 12,000 – 24,000||Rs 14,000 – 28,000|
|3 BHK house relocation cost||Rs 10,000 – 25,000||Rs 11,000 – 30,000||Rs 13,000 – 28,000||Rs 16,000 – 34,000|
|4 BHK house shifting cost||Rs 15,000 – 28,000||Rs 16,000 – 32,000||Rs 16,000 – 32,000||Rs 26,000 – 42,000|
|5 BHK house shifting charges||Rs 18,000 – 30,000||Rs 23,000 – 40,000||Rs 22,000 – 38,000||Rs 34,000 – 48,000|
|Home shift + car transport cost||Rs 12,000 – 26,000||Rs 14,000 – 30,000||Rs 16,000 – 38,000||Rs 19,000 – 42,000|
|Few office items shifting cost||Rs 6,000 – 15,000||Rs 9,000 – 20,000||Rs 10,000 – 24,000||Rs 12,000 – 28,000|
|Complete office shifting charges||Rs 11,000 – 26,000||Rs 14,500 – 30,000||Rs 15,500 – 32,000||Rs 18,000 – 40,000|
Packers and Movers Charges in Several Locations
- Packers and Movers Bangalore Cost and Charges
- Packers and Movers Hyderabad Cost and Charges
- Packers and Movers Pune Cost and Charges
- Packers and Movers Chennai Cost and Charges
- Packers and Movers Kolkata Cost and Charges
- Packers and Movers Delhi Cost and Charges
Packers and movers rates – Long Haul.
Pricing is more dynamic than the local moves. Unlike local moves, many factors determine the price. Below are the mean values based on the goods volume and the destination.
Remember logistic cost involved in non-local moves is relatively high. Even you have couple of boxes to shift to Pune from Hyderabad. It will most you around Rs 3500 – 4000 for a door to door delivery.
|Long Haul Movements||Shared Truck||Direct Truck (14-16 feet)|
|Hyderabad to Bangalore (1BHK-2BHK)||Rs 12000 – 17000||Rs 24000-25000|
|Hyderabad to Pune (1BHK-2BHK)||Rs 12000 – 17000||Rs 24000-25000|
|Hyderabad to Delhi (1BHK-2BHK)||Rs 15000 – 25000||Rs 32000-35000|
|Hyderabad to Chennai (1BHK-2BHK)||Rs 14000 – 18000||Rs 24000-26000|
|Hyderabad to Mumbai (1BHK-2BHK)||Rs 14000 – 18000||Rs 25000-26000|
What are the Charges for Car and Bike Transportation Services?
On account of intercity or highway moves, individuals frequently need proficient administrations for vehicle transportation. For instance, on the off chance that you want to move your bicycle from Delhi to Bangalore, you can't drive it yourself. You will search for somebody that can ship your bicycle securely from Delhi to Bangalore.
The following is the cost diagram that will plainly give you a thought regarding car and bike parcel service starting with one city then onto the next in light of the distance.
Car & Bike Transportation Cost Table
|Move Type/Distance||100 - 500 Km||500 - 1200 Km||1200 - 2000 Km||2000 - 3000 Km|
|4-Wheeler (Car)||Rs. 5,500 - 11,000||Rs. 9,000 - 17,000||Rs. 13,000 - 23,000||Rs. 15,000 - 26,000|
|2-Wheeler (Bike)||Rs. 2,800 - 5,800||Rs. 4,500 - 9,000||Rs. 7,000 - 12,500||Rs. 8,000 - 15,000|
What are the Warehousing and Storage Rates in India?
Warehousing and stockpiling administration is one of the worth added administrations given by most movers and packers in India. On a move, you might require a warehouse service and stockpiling administration. There can be a few explanations for this.
The genuine cost might shift one case at a time case, organization by organization, and area by area. The absolute volume or the quantity of family things and boxes will impact the expense of capacity each month. See the cost outline beneath to have more thought regarding the costs for capacity administrations.
Warehousing & Storage Cost of Packers and Movers
|Warehousing & Storage||Storage Charges||Approx. No. of Boxes|
|1 BHK Household Items||Rs. 3,000 per month||20|
|2 BHK Household Items||Rs. 4,000 per month||30|
|3 BHK Household Items||Rs. 5,500 per month||40|
|4 BHK Household Items||Rs. 6,500 per month||50|
|Small Box||Rs. 300 per month||NA|
|Medium Box||Rs. 500 per month||NA|
|Large Box||Rs. 600 per month||NA|
|Scooter/Bike storage||Rs. 800 - 1,500 per month||NA|
|Car storage (Hatchback)||Rs. 2,500 - 3,200 per month||NA|
|Car storage (Sedan)||Rs. 3,200 - 4,000 per month.||NA|
|Car storage (SUV)||Rs. 4,200 - 5,200 per month||NA|
The relocation cost charged by packers and movers in India depends on various factors that affect the packers and movers charges to a significant amount.
Factors Affecting Packers and Movers Costs for Moving
- Distance: Distance assumes a significant part in choosing the last expense of moving. On account of intercity or homegrown migration, the moving expense primarily relies upon the distance to be gone between the two areas. As the distance gets increasing, the charge of movers and packers will also get increased.
- Quantity of Items: The quantity of things to be moved to another spot is straightforwardly corresponding to the moving expense. The quantity and the weight of the items will directly affect the cost of the packers and movers and packers and movers rate per kg. More the effects, more will be the endeavors to be applied in stacking, pressing, moving, lastly dumping at the new objective.
- Cost of packing materials: The all out moving expense is comprehensive of the expense of pressing materials like containers, tapes, bubble wraps, and so on utilized in the wrapping and pressing of assets for more secure travel. The cost of packing is approximately 3000-4000. As more packing material is used more will be the cost of packers and movers.
- Labor: The quantity of men expected to finish a migration interaction will rely upon the size of the move and the quantity of things to be moved to the new spot. The greater the size of the house and the effects, the more will be the labor required, and thus, more will be the cost of the moving.
- Storage facility: This is an extraordinary help given by the trucking organizations to their clients in which they permit them to save their effects in their distribution center for any measure of time they need. This is chargeable in how much the absolute moving expense. The more space your products will take in the stockroom, the higher will be the moving expense.
- Transportation vehicle: For migration purposes, there are two sorts of vehicles involved by Agarwal Packers and Movers in India.
- Truck Pooling: This vehicle will be used by more than one client of the trucking company. The cost charged by the packers and movers for such vehicles will be considerably less as the expense of transportation will be split between their clients.
- Devoted Truck: This sort of transportation vehicle is considerably more costly than the common ones as it will be exclusively utilized in your movement cycle. However the conveyance time is quicker, it will ultimately climb the costs.
- Time of shifting: This component likewise influences the moving expense for a significant sum. In the event that you wish to move at the end of the week, then, at that point, this cost will be a lot higher when contrasted with the work days because of the popularity for such administrations on Saturdays and Sundays. Besides, in the event that you like to pick a quicker movement process without conforming to the guidelines for the section of business vehicles in another state, then the moving expense will incorporate how much challan paid by the trucking organization.
- Taxes: The moving expense will contain the accompanying duties -
- Great and Services Tax (GST)
- Cost Tax and Octroi (in the event of highway migration)
- Additional services: The administrations connected with establishment and uninstalling of AC, mounting of TV on the wall, fountain establishment, unloading, dismantling, gathering, game plan of things in the new home, and so on, will be chargeable to the moving expense.
Note: These mean values are inclusive of all taxes. Excluding insurance, car transport.
On top of these, factors like brand value hike prices at least by 30% to 40%.
If you don't want to pick a big brands, but want to experience superior pre and post customer support and tracking it would cost you 10% more than the market.
While speaking to our customers lot of them are confused about the moving industry price variation. And they face a lot of hardship choosing the reliable packers as per their needs.