Moving long distances can be stressful, but with the right professionals, it doesn't have to be. Agarwal Packers and Movers specialize in transportation of bikes across the country with ease. In this article, we'll go through the step-by-step process of how to package and transport your bike and what kind of charges and procedures you should expect along the way. So if you're looking for a reliable way to transport your bike safely and securely, keep reading!
Bike Transportation as Cargo
Bike transportation as cargo is a process in which bikes are transported from one place to another by a carrier. This can be done by either road, train, or air. The most common method of bike transportation is by road. This is because it is the most economical way to transport bikes. It is also the most convenient method as it requires no rigorous documentation nor complicated procedures.
How to Select the Best Bike Transportation Services?
The first step in bike transportation as cargo is to find a suitable packer and mover to transport and parcel your bike to the destination.
Choose a reliable bike transportation service that has proper certification and documentation. Read their online reviews to know their service quality. Inquire about their transportation procedure and charges.
At Agarwal Packers And Movers, we offer transparent charges with no hidden costs. We are ISO 9001:2015, IBA Approved packers and movers with over three decades of experience. We offer door-to-door bike transportation services and have our own vehicles and trained staff who take care of the bikes during transit.
Related Read: Car and Bike Parcel Services
Now that we have narrowed it down to one packer and mover let’s begin with the shipment procedure.
Bike Transportation Procedure
The procedure for bike transportation at Agarwal Packers and Movers is quite simple and easy.
- You just need to fill up a “Get a Free Quote” form available on our website with all the required details, such as your name, address, contact number, etc.
- Once we receive your form, our executive will call you to discuss the bike model and tell the expected price as per weight and distance. Once you're satisfied, they'll schedule a pickup date and time as per your convenience.
- On the day of pickup, our team will come to your given address and complete all the formalities.
- Our expert team will pack your bike with utmost care and load it safely to ensure scratch-free safe delivery.
- Your bike will be safely delivered to the destination within the promised time.
Bike Parcel Charges and Cost Calculator
Any long-distance move will have its fair share of costs.
Here's a breakdown of how packers and movers calculate bike parcel charges:
Factors Affecting Bike Parcel Charges
1. Weight of the Bike
The first thing to consider is the size and weight of your bike. These two factors will have the biggest impact on your shipping costs. The heavier the bike, the more will be its transportation cost.
2. Distance between the locations
Another important factor is the distance of your move. If you're only moving a short distance, you will be charged less.
3. Packing Quality
Packers and Movers use the best packing material and all equipment necessary to transport your bike safely, no matter the distance.
4. Type of service availed
Finally, you'll need to decide whether you want door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal service. Door-to-door service is more expensive, but it's also more convenient. With this option, your bike will be picked up at your home and delivered to your new address. Terminal-to-terminal service is less expensive but requires you to drop off and pick up your bike at a designated location.
Also Read: Packers and Movers Charges
Agarwal Packers and Movers offer transparent pricing and budget friendly transportation services. You can contact us today to get a free quote for your shipment!
Bike Shifting Price Estimate Table
|Bike Type||Up to 400 Km||400-800 Km||800-1300 Km||1300 -1900 Km|
|Standard Bike||4000 to 6000||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000||7000 to 9000|
|Cruiser Bike||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000||7000 to 9000||8000 to 9500|
|Touring Bike||3000 to 5000||4000 to 6000||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000|
|Sport Bike||6000 to 8000||7000 to 9000||8000 to 9500||9000 to 11000|
|Off-road Bike||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000||7000 to 9000||8000 to 9500|
|Dual-purpose Bike||4500 to 6500||5500 to 7500||6500 to 8500||7500 to 9500|
|Sport touring Bike||5500 to 7500||6500 to 8500||7500 to 9500||8500 to 9500|
|Scooters, underbones and mopeds Bike||3500 to 5500||4500 to 6500||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000|
|Enclosed and feet forwards Bike||7000 to 9000||8000 to 9500||9000 to 11000||10500 to 12500|
|Utility Bike||3000 to 6000||4000 to 6000||5000 to 7000||6000 to 8000|
|Tricycles Bike||2000 to 5000||3000 to 5000||4000 to 6000||5000 to 7000|
Note: We suggest you fill charges according to the bike type as per the KMs mentioned in the above table.
Why Choose Agarwal Packers and Movers for Bike Transportation Services in India?
As one of the leading packers and movers in India, Agarwal Packers and Movers offers the best bike transportation services.
There are several reasons why you should choose Agarwal Packers and Movers for bike transportation:
- We have a team of experienced professionals who are well-equipped to handle all aspects of bike transportation, from packing and loading to unloading and unpacking.
- We offer door-to-door delivery services to make sure your bike reaches the destination safely and on time.
- We have a nationwide network of branches and associates, which ensures that your bike will be delivered to your doorstep anywhere in India.
- We offer competitive rates for our services, so you can be sure to get value for your money.
- Agarwal Packers and Movers is one of the largest and most experienced packers and movers in India with over 30 years of experience.
If you are looking for a reliable, experienced, and affordable packer and mover for bike transportation, then Agarwal Packers and Movers might be the right choice for you.