Online Payment     |   Download App     |   Enquiry   |   Tracking   |    Claims     |   Beware Of Fake   |   Download Brochure

Agarwal Packers & Movers Indore


Agarwal Packers and Movers Depalpur

Truck Underline

Depalpur is a town and a Nagar panchayat in Indore district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Depalpur is around 41.7Km from Indore. According to tradition, the town is named after the Paramara dynasty ruler Devapala. It has an average elevation of 533 metres (1748 feet). Depalpur had a population of 15,200. Males constitute 51% of the population while females constitute the remaining 49%. Depalpur has an average literacy rate of 57%, lower than the national average of 59.5%. The male literacy rate is at 69%, while the female literacy rate is at 45%. In Depalpur, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.

Indore is the most populous and the largest city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of both the Indore district and Indore division. It is also considered an educational hub of the state and has campuses of both the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of management. Located on the southern edge of Malwa Plateau, at an average altitude of 553 meters (1,814 ft) above sea level, it has the highest elevation among major cities of Central India. The city is 190 km (120 mi) west of the state capital of Bhopal. Indore had a census-estimated 2011 population of 1,994,397 (municipal corporation) and 2,170,295 .The city is distributed over a land area of just 530 square kilometres (200 sq mi), making Indore the most densely populated major city in the central province.

Climate

Truck Underline

Indore lies on a borderline between a humid subtropical climate (Köppen climate classification Cwa) and a tropical savanna climate (Aw). Because of its high elevation and inland location, even during the hottest months the nights are relatively cool. Three distinct seasons are observed: summer, monsoon and winter. The minimum temperature is 21 degrees celsius. The maximum temperature is 36 degrees celsius.

How To Reach

Truck Underline By Road

People can easily reach depalpur by bus comfortably. It is connected with all the cities and towns.


By Rail

The nearest railway stations are Saifee Nagar located at a distance of 5.59 kilometres, Lokmanya Nagar located at a distance of 6.12 kilometres, Rajendra Nagar located at a distance of 6.35 kilometres.


By Air

The nearest airports are Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport located at a distance of 19 kilometres, Raja Bhoj International airport located at a distance of 118 kilometres, Vadodara airport located at a distance of 153 kilometres.

Closest Branch

Truck Underline

The closest branch is located 39.8 kilometres by Road from Depalpur and it takes around 1 hour 9 minutes via road. The Proximity makes customers comfortable to call in to use their services.



Frequently Asked Questions

Truck Underline

Original Agarwal Packers and Movers was established in 1984 by its founder - Dayanand Agarwal, also known as Bade Bhaiya. Original Agarwal Packers and Movers is part of DRS Group and has muscat in their logo. Website of Original Agarwal Packers and Movers is www.agarwalpackers.in.

Agarwal Packers and Movers Depalpur is functional on:

Monday - 24 hours
Tuesday - 24 hours
Wednesday - 24 hours
Thursday - 24 hours
Friday - 24 hours
Saturday - 24 hours
Sunday - 24 hours

You can make payment by Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Net Banking, UPI, Cheque and Cash.

The fee charged by Agarwal Packers and Movers Depalpur will vary as per the number of items to be moved, weight of the items, distance to be covered, and such other factors.

We recommend to contact us at least 48 hours before shifting for a hassle-free experience. For more details please contact us through our number: 9360014001 or visit our website i.e. www.agarwalpackers.in.

We value the client and his valuable belongings. We have the appropriate vehicle carrier which can load the car/bike in your presence at your home and similarly can deliver the same at your new location.

Yes, we would take this as an honor to call you back, please drop your contact details at our enquiry page.

Due to unexpected reasons such as fire, accidents etc during the moving -process.

Yes, we can do this. The inspecting officer will address the questions.


Our Testimonials


Truck Underline



Agarwal Branch Serving Depalpur

Truck Underline

Agarwal Packers and Movers Indore
172, Scheme No 114, AB Road,
Vijay Nagar Part -1, Near by Mahindra Showroom,
Opposite SBI bank, Dewas Naka, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
+91-9360014001

Also Serving in

Indore, Khandwa, Pithampur, Mandsaur, Ujjain

Copyright © 1984 - 2022 agarwalpackers.in. All rights reserved.

WhatsApp Logo